Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Finally We Meet Again

Hello (again) ...
It's been like forever since my last post on February. I hadn't been post anything because I didn't find anything interesting to share with. Instead I spent most (read: ALL) of my time at work. I did this, did that, ran everywhere I possibly could to make this magazine worth to read. I even worked during the weekends sometimes.

Okay, I'll stop talking! Let's get down to the (fashion) business.

Yigal Azrouel is one of my favorite designer ever. The simplicity with little detail and perfect fabrics and cutting makes his collections worth to wait every single season. But I personally in love with his 2010 Resort Collection. Every single pieces are to die for. For me, it's like Jackie O meets Gypsy women but with a little touch from the 70's era. It's perfect!!







One more thing, be sure to check out Girlfriend Indonesia June Edition!

No comments: