Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Black, Pink, and Rinso White

Since I was a kid, I've been obsessed with musical movies such as The Sound of Music, Grease, Staying Alive, Mammamia, Chicago, Hairspray, and so on. But for me, the most artistic and inspiring musical movie of all time must be Hair starring John Savage, Treat Williams, Beverly D'Angelo, Annie Golden, Dorsey Wright, and Don Dacus. Released in 1979, Hair was an adaptation of Hair, a musical Broadway in 1968.

At first, I only know the movie's soundtrack from my dad's vinyl record collection. My dad was trying to find the movie's dvd for ages and finally he got it while doing some business trip in US a few years ago. And after I watched, I fell in love instantly. I was hypnotized by their musical performances, dances, songs, story, and even their stunning wardrobe choices.









Adios!

No comments: