Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fashion Show..

I was kinda bored yesterday while working my assignment from campus.. so I started browsing on my favourite designers on Style.com... Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I were rich enough to buy all those amazing clothes.... Here's some designers that I love.... Why are they so great???? I wish I have half of their talent...
So, enjoy!!!

Balmain Spring Summer '09.. Love those bleached jeans and army jackets!!!














































Lanvin Spring Summer '09.. Love the tailored pants...














































Stella Mcccartney Spring Summer '09.. What can i say?? I always in love with Stella Mccartney every season!!!!














































Nina Ricci Spring Summer '09.. I wish I have that dress, the jacket, pants, everything!!!!














































Givenchy Fall Winter '08... I'd kill for these super tight leather pants and leather boots!!!!























1 comment:

Dania said...

i love balmain's and givenchy's