Friday, November 28, 2008

A Little Bit of Shopping

Yesterday, I went to PVJ with my friend, Nike. OMG, she was shopping like crazy!!! she spent a lot of cash buying 2 dresses and 2 tops from Mango... we spent over an hour just in Mango.. Btw, I found an amazing top but it's a little bit pricey... anyway, we just came out from Mango and accross Mango, there was a shop, Logo, and they have the most comfy harem pants i've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh, I was running to go inside the store and i grabbed the harem pants and i tried it on.... MEEEEE LOVEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! totally in love!!!!!!!! before i knew it, I bought the amazing comfy adorable harem pants.. After i got home, I tried it on again and thanks to my sister, I found another way to wear it!!! I could wear it as a jumpsuit!!! yyyiiiippppppiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: