Thursday, June 25, 2009

Serendipity.. lol

I've recently discovered something that very strange, unbelievable but very funny. I just met this guy and we talked about almost everything. Family, school, love, friends, etc. Anyway, he wanted to see an old photo of me when I was still tomboy then I gave him my old id card.

When he saw it suddenly he gave a funny smile and said,"You know what? My signature is almost exactly like yours." I went like *&%)*&^#)!!!!!!! Then he showed me his id card and OMG (i mean totally OMG!!!)!!!!, it's true!!!!

His signature and mine were strangely very resemble. I mean the ratio of someone else's signature that resemble like yours are 1 out of 1000 or a million!!! But of course, it wasn't exactly and precisely same because there were a few small differences. But still, you can see it very clearly that our signature are almost alike!! 

so, should I keep him around??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmmm...sounds like you need to keep him around! show the signatures!!
xox
www.froufroufashionista.blogspot.com