Saturday, September 19, 2009

Apologize!

Hello.. It's been quite sometime since my last post.. I finally got a job and have been working like crazy for this last month and didn't have the time to do some postings. So sorry for the slow updates. FYI, thanks fot the comments. I didn't expect to have a lot of comments and followers but now you all try to support me to do more postings. Well, I will because of you guys! Thanks a lot!!! Actually, I have a lot to share with all of you.

(Just for teaser, I've a project coming out and I got a few new things from my guy, my dad, and a new friend of mine)

But since I don't know where my camera is, you all just have to wait for a few days. 

Last but not least, I just wanna say

Taqobalallahu Wa Minna Wa Minkum

Minal Aidin Walfaidzin

Mohon Maaf Lahir dan Batin

No comments: