Friday, October 05, 2012

The Finest Talents

I know. I know. I've been M.I.A for quite a while.  So to my dearest readers, I have tons of news to share with all of you.

1. Last April I resigned from my job as a fashion stylist of almost 3 years and now (alhamdulillah!) I'm officially a freelance fashion stylist. Yeahh!! I have been doing few fashion projects, got offered few great opportunities here and there (alhamdulillah!), met plenty of potential future clients and co workers, and I hope those things will continue for a long time.

2. Two weeks ago, my older sister gave birth to her second child. A beautiful baby girl named Sabrina. So now, I have two adorable nieces. Yeah!! Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to meet her because of my work schedule. Damn! Super sorry my dear Sabrina. Auntie will hug and kiss you very soon!

3. I did a fun collaboration with my dear friend and talented photographer, Shakti Siddarta in a tiny photo shoot project. I haven't show anyone the final result, but suddenly, Yoland Handoko texted me and told me an amazing news. Those itsy bitsy tiny project is feature in his new going-to-be-super-famous blog, Indonesia in Fashion! Super shocked!!! Thank you, Yoland!! Click here to check it out and other amazing works of Indonesia's amazing and finest talents!

4. Last but not least, in case you want to know a little bit more about my job, you can see my portfolio on www.greggy-29.tumblr.com. Don't forget to fill in the comment box and I would love to hear any critics, suggestions, questions, or even compliments (hehehehe) regarding to it.

Here is the preview on the projects featured in Indonesia in Fashion! Hope you guys like it!


Adios!


xoxo

No comments: