Tuesday, December 25, 2012

S.H.O.E.G.A.S.M.

As you all know, I have been a huge fan and collectors of Melissa plastic dreams. So far I have added four pairs onto my Melissa collection earlier this month. But still my heart and soul don't feel complete if I haven't got my hands on these Melissa X Jean Paul Gaultier heels and Melissa X Vivienne Westwood Lady Dragon Love Heart in white. If you guys know where to buy these on a reasonable price, please let me know.


Melissa X Jean Paul Gaultier
Melissa X Vivienne Westwood Lady Dragon Love Heart

Then again, I recently came across an exciting news Mr. Karl Lagerfeld has agreed to join forces and collaborate with Melissa for the upcoming four seasons. The first seasons of Melissa X Karl Lagerfeld will be (hopefully) launched on March 2013. Just in time for Fall Winter 2013. I have to have at least one of his designs for Melissa!!





Enough of daydreaming about Melissa today.

Next, let's talk about Staccato, a UK brand that offers a wide range of fresh and playful themed footwear for the youngsters. For Fall Winter 2012, Staccato teamed up with Ground Zero to make a striking and bold collection this season. 

Out of all the shoes I own, believe it or not, I don't have a single pair of classic pumps! For me shoes it's like an unique piece of art. It's gotta make a statement, bold, outrageous yet beautiful all at once and it seems the fierce pumps of Staccato X Ground Zero simply has it all. Thank God, they launched a perfect pair to buy and that is the blue suede pumps from Staccato X Ground Zero collection. It's definitely one of must buy items this season! Even Cinderella loves 'em. It's a sign people cos Cinderella is my favorite cartoon character!




Adios!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can find those melissa here for cheaper : http://item.fromtaobao.com/item.htm?id=16397936690#.

I ordered them and they are absolutely amazing! :)